Monday, February 27, 2012

// the city brings inspiration //

Travelling by train to Chicago on such a perfectly crisp+sunny Saturday was everything I needed. I always seem to forget just how much energy and inspiration the city brings. The moment I was walking along the streets with my brilliant crew, breathing the city air, wandering through the designer stores and hearing the city sounds, I was reminded how much I belong in a big city.
Coffee drinking on the streets, adoring Zara's spring collection, and brilliant conversations all throughout the day. It was perfect and just the inspiration I needed. It's true that it is imperative to go somewhere new for creative energy. This Summer will be full of travels. 

Cheers to the new week, darlings!
xxx,
Tuney Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment