Friday, May 10, 2013


Some happenings in my life lately.

1. With two weeks left of school it definitely feels like the first days of something even more superb than my already excellent days. 

2. I got a ticket to Lollapalooza for one day, Sunday. Which means - I will see many most excellent bands live but most importantly....PHOENIX. 

3. Tomorrow is the start of a road trip down to Florida where I will spend a whole entire week with basically all of my homies. I cannot wait. So tonight you find me packing in a rush. 

4. I beheld The Great, marvelous, inspirational, larger than life, Gatsby. This film is a completely perfect compliment to the book. Luhrmann told the story of Gatsby in a way not only visually intoxicating but also emotionally heartbreaking. And he did this while the soundtrack consisted of will.i.am, Jay-Z or Florence Welch (to name a few) which, might I add, was flawlessly suited to the film. 

5. Summer has taken over the earth like a magical spell you can't resist.

"And so, with the sunshine and the great burst of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

[first and third photo via tumblr /// last photo of sofia coppola for louis vuitton /// all other photos taken by me]

1 comment:

  1. Road trip to Florida sounds super exciting. Have fun, lovely.

    ReplyDelete