Friday, May 3, 2013




"Happiness? The color of it must be spring green." 
- Frances Mayes

Today I am listening to The Kooks, reading Fahrenheit 451, eating strawberries, and loving everything about Spring. These days should never end. Every window is open, every bird is singing, every tree or flower is blooming, and I have three weeks left of school. Outdoors is the best way to relish these brief days before the glorious heat of summer hits, especially with friends. On Sunday my sister and I hung out at my cousins house all evening, all of us loving the fact that we could stay outside past dark not even needing a jacket. You know you're high on this weather when just throwing a ball and running around with everyone at sunset is enough to fill the heart with joy.

{first, fifth, and last photo via tumblr /// all other photos taken by me}

1 comment: