Friday, March 1, 2013

"There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature."
-Jane Austen 

There's a certain promise since March has arrived. I can now trust that sooner than later the earth and the people will come alive again and be full of color and movement. But still, even now, things have been beautiful. Certain people around me have helped make it beautiful. 

Now, here's cheers to the weekend! Here are a few things I want to share with you:

3.  (Yes everyone's saying this but srsly) the Emerson Fry spring lookbook
4. Stream the new Rhye album Woman via Pitchfork
5. Bob Dylan playing the piano in some cool house (need I say more?)

xoxo <3

[first and last photo taken by me /// middle photo from eternal sunshine of the spotless mind]

No comments:

Post a Comment