Sunday, May 13, 2012

// like we always do //


I don't know what I would be doing with myself if it weren't for Summer's perfectly timed arrival. I certainly wouldn't be spending my days listening to so many good summery tunes, cruising with the windows down, skating all afternoon, and bathing in the sun while sitting on the dock talking of everything. Most importantly I wouldn't be feeling this flawless freedom that there are endless possibilities. Possibilities like going to New York City for a week in June. 

xxx,
Rachel

{photo credit: personal. third photo: via Tumblr}

1 comment:

  1. Skateboarding in the summertime paired with a getaway to New York? Sounds like the perfect summer to me. A first time visitor on your blog and I'm in love. Looking forward to reading more!

    If you have a moment, check out mine too )

    Cathy Trails

    Take Care! Following Chevron & Geometrics now!

    ReplyDelete