Wednesday, December 24, 2014



It was the first night of Christmas break and Jessica made curry from the spices she got while we stayed in Brooklyn. We listened to "the black album" and the sounds of John, Paul, George and Ringo mingled with our conversation and created a time capsule with the faded, but never failing, aura. I couldn't take my eyes off of the glittering glow from the lights on the evergreen tree. This glow had a way of casting an effervescent spell over the night that made my mind fizz.

Here are some quotes:

"PICASSO EATS TOAST!" - Ian
"I try very hard to look like I'm not well put together." - Erika (title for her future autobiography)
"I pretty much went from 'I want to be a detective' to 'I want to be a writer' because Sherlock Holmes is not actually a career." - Ian

I love these people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment