Monday, November 18, 2013


I love the weekend. When school starts I begin to fully appreciate them because I get a lot of energy from being around people I love and the weekend is full of just that. These photos were taken in places that are very familiar and comforting to me. The first two are Erika's house, one in the morning as we drank coffee and listened to Christmas music, the other at night when we cooked and watched movies. The third is taken at my Grandma's lakehouse. I talked a lot about this place in the summer because 1. it's my favorite place on earth where 2. my cousins (i.e. pretty much my siblings) and friends have spent many a wild summer day and night. So on these rare occasions when I visit my Grandma throughout the rest of the year I am always overwhelmed with very powerful memories and feelings that are closely intertwined around my heart.  
I hope your weekends have been spectacular.

-RAY

[All photos taken by me]

No comments:

Post a Comment