Thursday, July 4, 2013

summer vibes


 Today is Independence Day and my family and I watched the fireworks explode over the lake. It was totally magical. Also, this great 4th of July weekend is upon us and here's what I'm feeling: SUMMER VIBES. Lately summer's been feeling pretty dang gorgeous. All this week I've been thinking about Radio Days because it always reminds me of this time of year, which in turn made me listen to endless big band (think Harry James and Artie Shaw) while I typed on my beautiful Royal typewriter. I'm also remembering some things from a year ago that I created like this video I made with my mates, and also 4th of July weekend last year. As always my family, some friends and I are going to my Grandma's lakehouse until the start of next week. I can't wait to spend this weekend with my favorite people on earth.

[Third and fifth photos of surf shack in southwest Tasmania by James Bowden, all other photos via Tumblr]

No comments:

Post a Comment