Friday, February 1, 2013


When it's sunny and snowy outside I get all excited deep inside. It gives me a burst of energy. I think it's the cold air and the blinding sun reflecting off the snow all mixed together that makes me feel this way. I hope you're enjoying this winter weather too. 

Today I'm sharing with you VOL. ONE of what I'm listening to. But I might be lying a bit because mostly I've been listening to Bob Dylan 24/7 because it's basically impossible not to. Otherwise though, the other songs and artists I'm sharing have also been terrific lately and I'm sure you'll agree. Enjoy the weekend! 

01. Kurt Vile - Baby's Arms 
02. Phoenix - Love Like A Sunset, Pt. 2 
03. Destroyer - Suicide Demo for Kara Walker 
04. Ra Ra Riot - Is It Too Much
05. Toro Y Moi - Cola 
06. Deerhunter - Helicopter 
07. King Krule - Portrait In Black and Blue
08. Dirty Projectors - See What She's Seeing 
09. Bob Dylan - Fourth Time Around 

No comments:

Post a Comment