Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but in seeking with new eyes." - Proust

Read, write, sketch, REPEAT. This is what my days are. I have pictures of Bob Dylan, On the Road, and Woody Allen covering my walls. Got some old records to listen to on my new player. Hibernation has been suiting me just fine. But I really do appreciate good, friendly company from those I really love. 
At the same time, I daily scheme some new way to save my money to take a trip this summer. I'm going to get an old film camera to record it in hazy colors. 
I dug up these photos I took this Summer. Inevitably, I have some summer fever. But I'm alright waiting for it to arrive.

{first photo taken June 2012. second photo taken at Pitchfork, July 2012. third photo taken on flight to NYC, October 2011}

No comments:

Post a Comment