Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"I would rather own little and see the world, than own the world and see little of it."

Recently, my passion has been in the art of writing strong emotions and dreams, sketching vigorously, and traveling wherever the heck I want. I feel I should be on the road. My heart has been pulling me towards the idea of getting out and seeing new places after I graduate rather than sitting and studying for four years. I really feel strongly towards the idea of road tripping coast to coast and leading a simpler life. A life where one week you're bunking at a friend's house out west, and the next week you're living in California in a cheap place looking for a job. And everyday I'd walk along the beach and write and sketch like mad. It'd all feel a bit mad, but oh it'd be perfect. 

[second photo by Fanny Latour Lambert, last photo by James Nord, other photos via tumblr ]

1 comment:

  1. I feel this sometimes too. The quote tells so much. I'd rather live a simple joyous life than having all the material things in the world yet you're not even satisfied and unhappy because of it.

    ReplyDelete