Tuesday, July 10, 2012

$TARS and $TRIPES

"FORGET ALL YOU HATERS, USA IS FOR LOVERS."

Yes. My weekend and the days surrounding the 4th were pure gold. There is just nothing better than when you're listening to music on the dock while reading and spontaneously you jump into the water and have a pre-dinner swim with lovely people. The sultry nights, talks in the cottage kitchen listening to jazz, my bro's and I drinking coffee late at night at a shabby cafe, the dazzling water, and fruit for dinner all combined and created something marvelous. Such a perfectly leisurely lifestyle comes over you instantly at the lake. I was just overwhelmed with love for the lake house and the people there.

xxx

{first photo via tumblr, all other photos by me}

2 comments:

  1. Awesommeee!! Happy to hear you've been having a super relaxing and fun summer. What are you reading these days?

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete