Tuesday, July 31, 2012

/// An elegance

I'm currently reading Diane Keaton's autobiography. There's something about her that I just love. She's got this certain air about her that is so intriguing. I think it's the way she wears her clothes, combs her hair, holds her cigarette, how she phrases things so bluntly, the way she is such lady but also so perfectly boyish.
I think I've got such a soft spot for her because of her role in Manhattan which is closely my favorite film. You probably shouldn't even get me started on my love affair with Woody Allen....


"Collecting and reworking images, reorganizing the familiar into unexpected patterns in hopes of discovering something new, became one of our shared beliefs. Collage, like abstract reasoning, was a visual process for analyzing information.
-Then Again, Diane Keaton

7 comments:

  1. i also love her! i bet her autobiography is so interesting. will have to take a look at it. did it just come out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she is amazing and I really should read her autobiography. Btw: that photo has such a great vibe:) Muah

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, i absolutely love her. i need to start reading her autobiography ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen Manhattan!! I've been wanting to watch a real good film and this might be it for tonight! thanks!

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this book because I like Diane Keaton a lot. Thanks so much for sharing and I'm following you now. Checked ya out on twitter but it's saying the link doesn't work when I clicked on your site.

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so completely smitten with Woody Allen. I'll have to get my hands on Diane Keaton's book!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I not know that Ms.Keaton has an autobiography?! She is the greatest.

    Gonna get my hands on a copy, as soon as possible.

    Great space you have here.

    ReplyDelete