Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Illumination.

I've been working on a messy collage on my wall cutting out editorials and clippings and beautiful advertisements from all my magazines. With this fresh start of the year I find I also need to give my room a fresh start and clean my workspace. And this time of year I spend so much time in my room creating that it needs to be fresh and inspiring. Every day brings that desire for me to create and it feels wonderful. I adore Winter for the long inspirational nights it brings. My home becomes my haven more than it is any other time of year. Tonight was one of those lovely Winter nights when my home was exceptionally comforting and I was in my room listening to brilliant music working on a sketch. Miami Horror was playing on my stereo and it was brilliant and I was compelled to have a mini photo shoot. To finish the evening my mum, dad, sister and I caught up on some Downton Abbey. 

Hoping your nights are inspirational. 
xxx,
Tuney Potter

3 comments:

  1. An inspiration wall that changes throughout the seasons - I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know just where you came from....but I need you now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all the little inspirations and quotes on you blog! i'm going to follow if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete